M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the North Tx Rock Rally in Alvarado...south of DFW, I thought I was in HELL....man it was HOT. Did anyone else go? I think there might have been 10k people there, but I didn't see any 109s but it was a good mix of all brands of bikes....I would say it was about 50/50 harleys and imports.....the concerts were pretty good but other than that it was no ROT rally....it was alittle disappointing, the VIP ticket I bought was 60 bucks and I really don't feel like I got my money worth. Anyway it was a nice ride down there and a weekend away from the daily grind.... :doorag:

·
Registered
898 Posts
60 bucks  :eek: Thats a 10% down payment on a new set of pipes  :bigthumbsup:  I need to a 2in1 to go with these cobras  :D

khrome

·
Registered
133 Posts
yea yea i am a little late to this post. I was there, had a blast! but only cause i was with a large group and are RV was under the covered strip across from the tent with the poles and we had a pool to keep cool. have been to the past 3 ROCK rallies and will say this was the least populated. appeared to be half the size of last years....ROT is much better, and cheaper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts