M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Although the only thing about this bike that is a V-rod is the motor. 360mm tire, no kickstand (air suspension).....built by a guy named Matt Hotch.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Good concept, the guy did okay until getting to the rear. The oversize tire does not flow with the rest of the bike. A bigger gas tank would compensate for the difference. I like it! But not a too much!:doorag:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hot Match bikes are BEAUTIFUL!....but I'm much more a fan of Hardcore bikes!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Although the only thing about this bike that is a V-rod is the motor. 360mm tire, no kickstand (air suspension).....built by a guy named Matt Hotch.
I like it...although I think it needs a larger rear fender (or just a fender) to make the rear tire look right.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Hardcore's Avalanche is probably my favorite. I love this guys style. Absolutely just sick bikes!!!!! It's like a M109R wet dream. :doorag:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah Nathan, now we just need to come up with $100,000 to pay for that mutha! :D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Hardcore's Avalanche is probably my favorite. I love this guys style. Absolutely just sick bikes!!!!! It's like a M109R wet dream. :doorag:

those pipes look like they will keep ones errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr things warm, LOL Cool lookin bike

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Good concept, the guy did okay until getting to the rear. The oversize tire does not flow with the rest of the bike. A bigger gas tank would compensate for the difference. I like it! But not a too much!:doorag:
:agree: first one doesnt even look like a vrod what so ever!

but this one is just bad azz...... think its gonna burn the crap out of your leg tho....... lol :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

I agree with GR , that is one Hott looking Bike
Interesting Exhaust Plumbing
All for a push Rod Engine ???

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
that was on a biker build off on discovery channel few years ago. believe it or not he turned down half a million for that bike. he felt between the tire and the suicide it was too dangerous. i hate walz he was on a buildoff dissing americans the whole time. i dont care how cool his bikes are he can f off all the way back to germany.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
those pipes look like they will keep ones errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr things warm, LOL Cool lookin bike
I was thinkin the same thing.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think the pipes are the best on this bike. Unpractical, but who cares?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts