M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just got my HID in today and installed it. Low beams work nice a bright and cool, but when I flip the swtich to high beam it cuts off. Is that supposed to happen with my particular brand? Or anyone have anything on this? Like it only runs high beam all the time?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm it should be completely plug and play. There was no wires that ran to the battery terminal. Able to take a picture and post everything you got?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hmmm lets see with my trusted paint program I circle the wires. One in yellow the other in red. Now the one in red I would assume goes to the H4 bulb. Next the wires in yellow... when I had mine thats were the plug went that supplied power to the old bulb. Thats all what was needed to install it. You should beable to check if the plug works without disassembling the front cowl, I'll leave it at that. If it doesnt workout then I think you might have to use all the supplied stuff. They may have changed how they manufactured their products, dunno why maybe there was a flaw in the old one. Only the company would know though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.