M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nov 28th ride

There is a ride scheduled with some guys on another forum I belong to for Nov 28th. Probably run blood mtn, wolf pen gap over to suches, 60 up to blue ridge, 515 over to 129 and back. we'll turn 300 miles or so. Let me know if you guys are interested.

No meeting place has been determined yet..

anyone interested?

******I HAD THE WRONG DATE... IT IS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH*******

·
Registered
735 Posts
There is a ride scheduled with some guys on another forum I belong to for Nov 29th. Probably run blood mtn, wolf pen gap over to suches, 60 up to blue ridge, 515 over to 129 and back. we'll turn 300 miles or so. Let me know if you guys are interested.

No meeting place has been determined yet..

anyone interested?
Interested!!.....Are you planning to ride the 9 or your other bike? 29th is Monday after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I typed in the wrong date, Andre.. The ride is Sunday, Nov 28th.. I'll be on the 9!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
if you r leaving out early Sunday morning that would likely leave me out. Other responsibilities.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Wish I could go bro, but I will be spending my Thanksgiving weekend in Mississippi swinging a hammer. I'll be helping build a home for some folks still in need.

You guys ride safely and be thankful for all that we've been blessed with! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
uh-huh

I know it's a holiday.. but Im starting to think you guys dont't love me anymore.

I'll try again in a couple of weeks.

Happy Turkey Day!

Bobby, I need a house when you're done with that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts