M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Curious , I haven't been Getting Notifications for nearly a week Now any one else ????

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Not yet

What notifications are you referring to?

Just Curious , I haven't been Getting Notifications for nearly a week Now any one else ????

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I usually do not wait for "her" notifications... I notify her first!:joke:
This is what you're talking about right?!?!?:hot::a20:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What notifications are you referring to?
The Board Sends out Emails when a thread you Have Suscribed to is updated , or when you get a PM ,funnie thing is Since i posted this Thread , I have Recieved Three ,,, Go Figure :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Nope

None to date, but I do I'll post them.

The Board Sends out Emails when a thread you Have Suscribed to is updated , or when you get a PM ,funnie thing is Since i posted this Thread , I have Recieved Three ,,, Go Figure :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked My user Console ,Verfyed That Email Notifications are Turned On ,and Sent Boardsupport 1, a Pm ,
then when i Started this Thread, they Started working agin

HM109, Im done Before she wakes Up ,no need to Notifiy her :D

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Same here :bigthumbsup:

Edit: 2 mins after I replied to this....I GOT A NOTIFICATION about the next reply :dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Nice to see I'm not the only one
I tought that since I haven't bought anything from DLP in 2 Months
they might have put me on the black list .....:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
I had two PM's this evening, and I got a notification on the last one that was sent about 2 hours ago. Maybe it's working again.

You can send yourself a PM to test it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just started getting mines as of an hour or so ago and i've always had them set to where i get a notification for PM and or post replies.

·
Registered
180 Posts
...when you make a new topic, you'll be automatically subscribed, BUT as "no e-mail notifications" (at least for me) so you open the subscriptions and re-subscribe the topic with your preferred setting :-\

1 - 19 of 19 Posts