M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that Barry Atkins, aka bigbadbaz of Australia has purchased this riders group design from me and he is now the sole owner of it for use as he sees fit.

It's his now so anyone wanting to use it in anyway will need to seek his permission or purchase rights from him to use it on products etc.
I'm glad to see it go to a good home and get out in the wild again as he will be using it to promote a charity ride and other events down under.

thanks everyone

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Suzuki should have bought that one.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that Barry Atkins, aka bigbadbaz of Australia has purchased this riders group design from me and he is now the sole owner of it for use as he sees fit.

It's his now so anyone wanting to use it in anyway will need to seek his permission or purchase rights from him to use it on products etc.
I'm glad to see it go to a good home and get out in the wild again as he will be using it to promote a charity ride and other events down under.

thanks everyone
this is my favorit 109 design

·
Registered
179 Posts

thanks everyone
I'm wearing that Hoddie RIGHT NOW! Also have the M109R one in the shield!! Always get compliments about those!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,146 Posts
Glad to see he can make good use of it, as it has been in the past.

Once he has it, can he modify it to reflect something else, such as replace the Owner's Group portion with something like Aussie Riders?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Once he has it, can he modify it to reflect something else, such as replace the Owner's Group portion with something like Aussie Riders?
yep, or really whatever he wants. It was sort of the unofficial logo here for a long time in the early days, we had patches made etc, but DLP decided the squished pic of an LE and plain block lettering at the top of the page was better...? oh well

I think Barry will use it to it's full potential:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
My thanks to Joe for a smooth transaction... :bigthumbsup: :super:
I was at printfection.com today and thought about buying a shirt with that design.

Its very nice and well designed. :bigthumbsup:
The negotiation between Joe and myself, Joe has also retained the use of the logo for clothing sold via his printfection.com site...

I do plan on making patches available for several different countries and replacing the "BOULEVARD" in the bottom scroll with AMERICA, CANADA, GERMANY, ENGLAND, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND etc...
:congrats: bigbadbaz . :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Good on ya BigBadBaz!!! :bow: :beer3:
Congrats on the sale and the purchase!

Very nice and awesome design Joe, you have always had badass designs!

cheers....
Thanks guys... It is a kick a$$ design and something needed to be done with it...

Cheers,

BBB :doorag:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts