M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,716 Posts
Kid, as you know there's not that many C owners on here, but a lot of M owners like me still click on the C posts and read them. Most can't contribute but read anyway.

With that being said, maybe you can use the wind shield from a C50T, or the stock shield off a C109RT. My wife's is a C50T and it came with a nice tall windshield that blocks everything. I added lowers to it and she can ride in much colder weather than I can. I personally like the wind.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kid, as you know there's not that many C owners on here, but a lot of M owners like me still click on the C posts and read them. Most can't contribute but read anyway.

With that being said, maybe you can use the wind shield from a C50T, or the stock shield off a C109RT. My wife's is a C50T and it came with a nice tall windshield that blocks everything. I added lowers to it and she can ride in much colder weather than I can. I personally like the wind.
A suzuki shield would be giga-bucks, like everything else they have. AKA 640.00!

My current thinking is I will just get a cop bike type shield. I like the wind too - just not all day long. I don't spend much time riding in town. Been run over twice by idiots with their noses in their phones... So my C and I head out along the country roads.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I put a bat wing on mine 6 yrs ago, works well, got it from China...(didn't realize it until it was in process)should have done more research. But 8 weeks later it got here. Pros, it works well, blocks wind, water proof stereo, etc. Slows the bike down from wind resistance of which you only notice during "spirited driving". $900.00:oops: Right now just running a vstream wind shield. Faster...hahaha! One more issue, looks like all the other bikes out there from the front with the bat wing...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts