M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have a local car/bike show in La Mesa every Thursday night and I stopped in to see if I would run into any of my old Bro's, sure enough I did. :doorag: There was some really nice bikes there and some really cool choppers, one of them was for sale for 59K :eek:

Anyway the bike show was sponsored by El Cajon Harley Davidson and I'm sure that there were some upset HD guys there but what can I say. :evil:

Folks were all over the 109. :doorag:

Some of the other bikes.

And best of show goes to.........

:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
AS YOU SHOULD the 109 is beautiful & Lamont has the faster & most beautiful Black 109!! :D :joke: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yup,,wonderful M109, buut,, the "silverbullet" is the one :D :D :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Wow that is just awesome,,,that shows the design "101" for the M109 hit "right on".

At work the engineers (at the office) that left work made a stop-by all the time by my M109 when I got it. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

When the realized I owned the bike they usually said my pay was too "high" as a "joke" :edit:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I must say that the 109 is a serious contender . there is some good looking paint out there .

Lamont , you are the man . :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats man that is a huge lump of salt rubbed into an open wound there. Do you still have any mates after that?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lamonster said:
yep :doorag:
That is soo cool,ya you must of pissed off a few folks for sure lol thats one for the books lamont first year metric cruiser winning best of show wow weeeee!!!!! :super: :super: :super:

G

·
LOL O my that is too funny :eek: and no paint job :bigthumbsup: that just isn't right. Way to go :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
WTG on the Best of Show :bigthumbsup: :hot: :beer3:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Fantastic..(can't get the smile off my face)...absolutely well deserved!........Amazing......(and look at the competition)....Amazing! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The best of show was a combo prize for you Lamont.. Part 1 was the fact that the 109R just ROCKS!!! Part 2 was the fact that you actually got it to pull a trailer at 120+ mph 8) :p I see you left the GPS on there to prove it too :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Grats bro! Good to know its more than just the magazines that are liking this bike and that there is at least one HD dealership in the USA that not afraid to admit they like it as much as the stuff they sell!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Guys, I am calling BS on this one...  ;) Come on We all love are bike BUT.....

A. Harley Dealership
B. Hand made 60k custom choppers all over the place
C. Its technically a car show.

Lamont thanks for making us feel proud though... :doorag: :super:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Spankster said:
Guys, I am calling BS on this one... ;) Come on We all love are bike BUT.....

A. Harley Dealership
B. Hand made 60k custom choppers all over the place
C. Its technically a car show.

Lamont thanks for making us feel proud though... :doorag: :super:
Like I said "I don't know how that happened".

So what are you calling BS? You think I make this stuff up or what? ::)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts