M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Cut the exhaust just in front of that garbage can of a muffler, It would look alright,,,,,

·
Registered
678 Posts
I think it is the 102ci Warrior, never realised the pipe was so fugly. Looks like they had extra sport bike pipes.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
it looks like a cross between a vstar and a raider. Just another company triing to replicate the Big Beautiful 9.. =):bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
its big, reminds me of a diesel truck.......... im sure someone somewhere likes it
I try not to hack on other bikes after I hear all the negative stuff about our loved 109, ugly headlight, ugly plastic, ugly tank seam etc. because I like some of the stuff others put little puke smiley faces on

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think it is the 102ci Warrior, never realised the pipe was so fugly. Looks like they had extra sport bike pipes.
It's a Warrior Midnite to be exact. Can sure does catch your eye. I was at a dealer auction looking at a snowmobile and they had one still in the crate. I didn't think it looked as bad as the picture. Warrior was to be a cross between a sport bike and a cruiser and didn't do either one particularly well.

http://www.motorcycle.com/specs/yamaha/cruiser/2009/warrior/midnight.html

·
Registered
189 Posts
Almost bought that style of bike,but right off the bat I would have to replace that ugly exhaust and I would have wanted to replace the handle bars with drag bars. But then I saw the 109 sitting there and fell in love with it , even stock the 109 is bad azz!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was looking at this bike to buy. It was either that, a black M90, or LE yellow 9. Im glad I waited and didnt get any of them. I like the way it looks but that exhaust is out of this world.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I saw one at a dealer and that exhaust is bigger in person, the designers must have been wasted and thought "what the hell, let's see if they'll build it" the rest of the bike looks pretty good though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
it looks like a cross between a vstar and a raider. Just another company triing to replicate the Big Beautiful 9.. =):bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
They have been around for years! I had a 2 Warriors Both 2002's and they are great bikes for the money. Just dont have the grunt that the 9 Does. :)

My 2nd one was a Stage IV setup and still could not hang with the 9 for sure.

Very nice bikes over all...but quite a bit "smaller" in general.
This was my Stage IV Warrior. Did quite a bit to it before selling. I will tell you I sure miss those handle bars!! Want a set like it on my 9

The Trash can exhaust stock was just plain stoopid! haaha
http://rswarrior.com/photos/lohrtbt/default.aspx

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
That's not the stock pipe........is it?, really?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts