M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
No matter what the comments are that follow.... no matter how many of these I see I always feel sorry for the person  :confused:  yea yea everyone can say all that stuff about woulda shoulda coulda... but truth is most of us down deep wanna be able to wheely like JR  :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
khrome13 said:
No matter what the comments are that follow.... no matter how many of these I see I always feel sorry for the person :confused: yea yea everyone can say all that stuff about woulda shoulda coulda... but truth is most of us down deep wanna be able to wheely like JR :bigthumbsup:

khrome
When I was young I wheelied/jumped everything I had like JR. I started with my schwinn (14 shopping carts side by side) Then, later a buddy totaled my dirtbike and my parents would not allow another. I have spent 20+ years wondering if/when I should buy a street bike for fear that the speed demon in me would kill me. My skills grow so fast (but my confidence grows even faster) For the last 15 or so I thought about Harleys because I thought that would keep the front wheel down.
I Was close 3 times but not buy. Recently I was 3 days from buying a sit up straight BMW and then sat on the 109.

I still get the itch to wheelie but I know it is too soon. I am glad I can control it (for now) I will probably by a cheap dirtbike or something to pracrice with before I attempt the 109.

One slip of the check book during that time and that video could have been me... OR I could be JR's wheelie buddy. You never know.

WOW :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Now Ive really got the itch!!! I need to hide my key and have a beer.

Sledzep

·
Registered
287 Posts
khrome13 said:
No matter what the comments are that follow.... no matter how many of these I see I always feel sorry for the person :confused: yea yea everyone can say all that stuff about woulda shoulda coulda... but truth is most of us down deep wanna be able to wheely like JR :bigthumbsup:

khrome
I do not ever want to do a wheely like Jr. I would much rather come back down on my tires and not my backside. LOL :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ruben said:
I do not ever want to do a wheely like Jr. I would much rather come back down on my tires and not my backside. LOL :D
JR does come back down on his tires?!?!?! ::)

Obviously has no clue who JR is!! ::) ::)

G

·
What a TARD!! Why in the hell would he pull one up right next to a cop in the first place?? I hope the road rash was worth it!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
JR does come back down on his tires?!?!?! ::)Â

Obviously has no clue who JR is!! ::) ::)
Whoops my bad...I thought you were talkin about Jr. in the video. So Sorry :redfaced:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts