M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there were any owners in the Texomaland area......North TX or South OK ? to maybe meet up for one of the local bike nites or maybe a weekend ride........ :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am in Durant, OK. I also was wondering if there were any other owners around here. So far I have the only one in town.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
keefer06, glad to hear from ya, if you can get down here on June 16,17,18....the American Legion Riders Red River Rally will be at Dad's Farm between Bells and Savoy on Hwy 56 for a weekend of Biker Mayham....lol....I would like meet ya and see your bike....if all the same vendors showup....there's always a guy there with a mobile dyno trailer :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, glad to hear there are a few guys around the area......I GOT TO SELL MY BIKE, so I can join the group on a new M.......here is a pic of it if you know anyone looking, shoot me a line......

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I'm in Tulsa/Broken Arrow area. My in-laws live in Longview, Tx so i occasionally get down that way, but not real often.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am new to the board but I have had my 109 since April 30th. I love it and no one in my area has one....I live in the Dallas area and my dealer said guys are buying them but have yet to see another one. I have the sliver and would love to hook up with someone for rides.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey you N. Tx and S. Ok riders of any kind. don't forget the Red River Rally is next weekend...June 16,17,18...at Dad's Farm on Hwy 56 between Bells and Savoy, Tx....Hope to see some of you guys there...... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
I will sign in here even though me and Wood live in the same town and work for the same wonderful place  :mad:   Anyway I am in Sherman.... Good to see the others reporting in !

Khrome

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good to see some more owners in the area. I will be riding to Madill on thursday to check out the Sand Bass Festival. My wife's M50 is in the shop so hopefully she will ride 2 up even though she hates it.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
had a house in Denison until Halloween last year, lightning popped it and it went up in smoke. any how I still own the bbq pit but been living in north east tarrant county just east of Fort worth. only 38 miles to work now. was 75 miles one way from Denison. any how I got peeps up that way and travel to and from all the time. later guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts