M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

So, I totally f*$ked up and planned a trip to Vegas when some other friends of mine were planning a ride through the North Cascade Highway in June.

I really want to do this ride on a bike.

I think the bunch that is going in June is going to ride up to Marysville, spend the night and then head east.

This still sounds like a good ride to me and we could do the same - meet up in Marysville and ride from there. People that needed to could drop off just past Twisp - and us Easterners could ride across to Colville or cut down past Twisp to Wenatchee as well. If people from the Tri-Cities wanted to go - us Spokaners could meet up with them before hooking up with you West Side folk.

This is just in the rough stage planning but...

Anyone interested?

-claymohr

·
Registered
629 Posts
We do this ride every year. This has been one of the annual runs for the guys up north. I haven't heard of any planning so far, but I guess this will kick it off.

Its a great ride and we have had a good turn out the past few years.

Lets keep this one going :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'll be down in Cali in June. I do Want to make another trip up there again soon!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, man.

Definitely keep me included. I've wanted to do this drive on a bike (versus a cage) for a couple of years now.

-claymohr

We do this ride every year. This has been one of the annual runs for the guys up north. I haven't heard of any planning so far, but I guess this will kick it off.

Its a great ride and we have had a good turn out the past few years.

Lets keep this one going :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Keep This Post Going!

I'm able and willing. I was heading down 97 from Penticton last week and passed the Hwy 2 intersection. Reminisced about the ride I took last year. Ready to do it again this year.

Claymor, I'll be in Post Falls on the 24th for my bud's 50th. I believe at Templins. You going to be around? Sunday morning I'm riding to the Tri-Cities for the Run for Rover. Want to cruz down there?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me check my calendar. If I'm open, yeah, I could do a ride with ya.

I'll check tomorrow when I'm at work in front of my calendar.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Let me check my calendar. If I'm open, yeah, I could do a ride with ya.

I'll check tomorrow when I'm at work in front of my calendar.
Check it out and see. I guess the get together is at the Cedars in Liberty Lake. I'm registering tomorrow for the Ride for Rover so I'll have more details on that run. Last year we had 8 or 9 nines there and was a blast. Hopefully we'll get that number again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts