M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am attempting to see how many Carolina owners there are.  Where are you guys located at? 
We are large enough portion of the country that we should get a Carolina 109 riders discussion going.  Maybe we can organize some events, dyno days, and track time when were not busy cruising.  I rode from Charlotte to Boone the other day and I am telling you that the mountain air is just about prime this time of the year.  Maybe we need to make a overnight run......

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hi Folks,

As of last night, I became a M109R owner. I'm in the Raleigh, NC area...

Picked up a Violet Blue.

Time to sell the C90T.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would love to get a group together. I live in Murphy, NC and do not know of anyone else in this area. Maybe we could meet in towns half way between our towns.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DEL !!!! Whats up buddy?? Its Wildhog, this is awsome I can't believe you bought one, you will love everyone here. Me and Del spent ALOT of time over @ the www.NHTOC.com

I am in Concord, NC...

Tcpuzka, where is RTP?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Black 109 in Burlington, NC.... Can't stop riding... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Didn't use them up. Read the thread on squeeking and rubbing rear brake on rear and you will find out. Bad set of pads, not worn out, and replace by Suzuki and no problem since.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I live in Millers Creek NC, right below boone.. The mountians are great in 5 mins I can be on the paryway or just rideing the curve...

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Wildracing22 said:
DEL !!!! Whats up buddy?? Its Wildhog, this is awsome I can't believe you bought one, you will love everyone here. Me and Del spent ALOT of time over @ the www.NHTOC.com

I am in Concord, NC...

Tcpuzka, where is RTP?
He he he,, I told you it was your fault...

RTP = Research Triangle Park... He's in my back yard over here in Raleigh. I work in the RTP..

Tcpuzka, Gimmie a call and we will hook up for some riding.. 919.426.3380
We are planning on riding over to Scooters this weekend. I have several biking regulars (riding Vulcans and BIG DOGS).

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Delmustator said:
Hi Folks,

As of last night, I became a M109R owner. I'm in the Raleigh, NC area...

Picked up a Violet Blue.

Time to sell the C90T.
:congrats: bro! :a18:

...the Energizer Bunny. :D ;)

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Mr.Man said:
I've got a white one in Wake Forest. :D
Excellent'ah

And Welcome!

There are a bunch of us in Wake Forest...

Shoot me a PM when you ready to MOD that puppy some... You can see what some others have done and give you ideas for yours..

P.S. Those White M109Rs really look sweet lowered 2.5 inches or more with a 250 on the rear..

·
Registered
21 Posts
sound good own the fastest color black :eek: :eek: fayetteville, nc have sinus condition best meds good night air ride gey r done

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I thought we already had a thread for North and South Carolinas?????...must be my 'ol-timers :D White-07 10 miles north of Burlington N.C. ride it everyday down to 26 degrees so far.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts