M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
We are going to have a visitor from up North, Cameron from WA.:bigthumbsup: We are going to get a ride in on Sunday, so it would be cool to pack up some 9's. I'm not sure on where to go yet, He'll have 800+ miles under his belt already so I don't know if we'll keep it local or want to head out a bit. I'll take some idea's from you and toss it by him and see what he's up for.

Anyone interested?

Mark

·
Registered
750 Posts
Man, you gotta give me more time than that. Looks like I promised the wife that we would head back to the beach. So it looks like we'll be back over at Halfmoon bay. That is if you go that way. Let me know. I may have a cold one for you!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Rode yesterday with John from Washington, nice guy. I think he and Cameron rode together up there. John is relocating to Fairfield and I showed him the same loop I took you guys on (through Napa Valley)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Rode yesterday with John from Washington, nice guy. I think he and Cameron rode together up there. John is relocating to Fairfield and I showed him the same loop I took you guys on (through Napa Valley)
Oh well, I hope you had a cold 1 for me since I was at work!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Oh well, I hope you had a cold 1 for me since I was at work!
Had 2 for ya and was cryin' in my beer about ya the whole time Rob!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep they rode together.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Mark,

Did you figure out where you are going yet?:dontknow:

maybe the central valley? :eek:

Wud up bro.........................:doorag:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Cam is rolling in tomorrow, and I'll see how he's feeling. Like I said, he'll have over 800 logged in for the weekend so I'm not sure how far he'll want to ride on Sunday. The ride will have to be kinda last min. I'd like to take him out towards Yosemite. We'll see.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm with you on that one!

I will be working at my place this weekend so I will read the thread and probably fit this ride in.

The weather should be upper 80's this weekend.:eek:

I think Cam is rolling in tomorrow, and I'll see how he's feeling. Like I said, he'll have over 800 logged in for the weekend so I'm not sure how far he'll want to ride on Sunday. The ride will have to be kinda last min. I'd like to take him out towards Yosemite. We'll see.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'll be home as well. But if in the neighborhood, and its hot out, You can cool off by jumping in the pool.... Also a cold one to quinch your thirst!! Be safe hopefully catch the next ride!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Cameron is still on the road. Logging in over 700 today and half of it was in the rain. I think he'll get in about midnight. We'll see how he's feeling tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Make sure he gives you one of those Washington man hugs Mark.

There very special.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey TLK,
we are going to stay down in the bay area. Keep your eye's open on the CA forum for something in your area.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Hey Mark, I might be up for a ride tomorrow. How about a ride to the top of Mt. Diablo? it's central to everyone including TLK and Chad. Or around the mountain is a good loop, (or both).

G

·
Going to be coming over the hill to pick up a GS 500 in West Sac tomorrow afternoon. Going to have dinner a Bakers Square 1235 Harbor Blvd about 5 PM. If you're in the area about that time stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey Mark, I might be up for a ride tomorrow. How about a ride to the top of Mt. Diablo? it's central to everyone including TLK and Chad. Or around the mountain is a good loop, (or both).
Greg.
Hmmmm Thats looking right out my window. Not sure I can make this one to much wood working going on. But I got the pool cleaned. LOL Only because you have the hot tub cleaned for me when i'm over your way! Ride safe Rob!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts