M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caliman "Scott" and I are going to get a ride in on Sunday. 10 am at the bottom of Hwy 9. All are welcome.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Bummer : (

Got the kids...

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I got you covered BAM, I'll come over to sit

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Very fast Chief... :D

Hey Chief you coming to Vegas?

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Very fast Chief... :D

Hey Chief you coming to Vegas?
Yeah, I'm coming. Someone from the US has got to keep EY3LESS under control. We don't need an international scandal

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sorry Mark. Can't make this one. Slipped a disc in my back yesterday taking down a tree for a friend.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Russ, I'll need a new one too after Pismo. You better get yours before the trip.

Rob, Mine went out too yesterday, not so bad, I did a lot of ice last night and feeling much better today. Heal up, you got two weeks.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Russ, I'll need a new one too after Pismo. You better get yours before the trip.

Rob, Mine went out too yesterday, not so bad, I did a lot of ice last night and feeling much better today. Heal up, you got two weeks.
What happened Mark? were you holding the sex manual upside down again?

G

·
It's an epidemic!

My back is out too from trying to tack down some tin roof pannels in the wind on Monday.

But I'm riding Sunday anyway. :bigthumbsup:

Just going to breakfast nearby though.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
No I need to stop lifting the bigger women up at my party's. It's not worth the money in the long run.:verymad:
You know you can't stop, they got mo' of what yo' lookin' fo'

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'd rather throw my back out lifting women, than I would a tree, Mark.....
Ice is on & chiropractor has been seen to re-align! Should be much better after tomorrow!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
you guys have a safe riide and I will see you in piismo in two weeks. last week wnd me and Rick rode part way home with Dana so this sunday we are going with the wifes.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, the wife needs to get some of your weekend time too. See you guys in Pismo.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
My daughter just took a winery job and one of her days is Sunday, so we have the grandboys :D. Looks like Saturdays will be the weekend riding day for me. Supposed to be in the 80s today! perfect, ride safe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts