M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone. I'm very excited because before I left, my wife and I went to view some bikes just to kill some time. We happened to fine a used 06 M109r (blue) that had a couple mods already done. The bike is a very low mileage bike with a very unnoticable dent in the tank. I left for Afghanistan the very next day so that I can pack my things come home and swap companies. Well, while here, my wife sent me pics of my Shadow Spirit at the dealer and the M109r being purchased and taken home. I was so shocked!!! I cannot wait to get home in 2 days to ride now. I do understand it will be something to get used to since the 109 has like 5000hp more than the Shadow, but I'm sure I can handle it as long as I'm gentle. Oh, I love the forum! This has to be the best motorcycle forum i've been on so far unlike the others i was on for my CBR and Shadow (Noob bashing never stopped).

·
Registered
194 Posts
:bigthumbsup: great choice and remember burple is the fastest..:congrats:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
:welcome: to the forum,
&
Thanks for your service.
Take your time getting use to her & you'll be fine. These are awesome machines!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Feel like a kid on Christmas morning? :D Safe trip home and respect the beast.:congrats:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum NOOB. :bigthumbsup:

And thank you for your service. :#1:

·
Registered
772 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: on your purchase, be safe and come back home to enjoy your family and new ride....Thanks for your Service!

CP

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
first of all, thanks for your service! second, congrats on your purchase and welcome from a fellow tennesseean. you will love this bike even more as time goes by. its awesome!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:, and that's a great wife you have!

Thanks for your service and have a safe trip home. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts