M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/New-Hampshire-WR-pulls-in-amazing-behind-the-bac?urn=highschool-271351

Congrats brother!!! My jaw dropped when I saw it on the front page of yahoo.com!!!

This was a email, sent to me from Hink out in PA.
My wife and I have gottin emails and phone calls from all over the country! I guess i'm not the piece of Chit, some are lead to believe.
We love our kids, they were not all delt a good hand. And we have kept many from going down the wrong path!
As of now, as a H/S football play on You Tube. WE HOLD THE RECORD! 1,052,413 hits in 3 weeks!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
:congrats: best of luck this season

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
nice catch I think.:D Guy holding the camera appears to have Tourette's or something. Gotta love this comment on the video. I'm still laughing!--> It appears he made the catch during a very powerful earthquake. Good luck on the season!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice catch I think.:D Guy holding the camera appears to have Tourette's or something. Gotta love this comment on the video. I'm still laughing!--> It appears he made the catch during a very powerful earthquake. Good luck on the season!!
That earthquake was with drawels of coffee! Glad it happened after, the main part of the play. Wish it had not happened at all, but we got it:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
That earthquake was with drawels of coffee! Glad it happened after, the main part of the play. Wish it had not happened at all, but we got it:bigthumbsup:
you got it! I'm just razzing you.....:joke:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
:congrats: That is awesome :bigthumbsup:
Thanks if you check www.youtube.com we have over 1-million 61-thousands hits! Matter a fact we played that same team again this past weekend and won 36-0! That helped our 3 hour ride home...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts