M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank you guys for the support you gave me on trying to sell my bike. Had two more "no shows" today so I decided to go for a ride for the first time in over two months. I really missed this bike and didn't know how much until I threw a leg over and got rolling down the road. I detailed her up really nice to show today and the more I worked on her the more I remembered why I bought the bike in the first place. Damn, this bike is fine. Anyhow, the bike is still "for sale" but I won't be as aggressive with it. If someone shows up with $12K then I'll part ways but until then I'll be seeing you guys on the road. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Run her up to Westbound Cycles and slap a For Sale sign on her while you're BS'in with people...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would love to do the races but I've got Daddy Duty tomorrow. I may try the Westbound Cycles thing eventually but I'm soaking Ol' Yeller in right now. It's almost like I just bought her. Though, even a Harley Sportster would have looked good to me after over two months without a bike. Yeah right, no way Big Daddy's riding a Sportster or any other bike with HD on it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
That's the right attitude, man.....that is a great ride and there is no sense not enjoying it even when its for sale.....it will happen , hang in there.

We need to ride again soon.....hope the little one is doing well..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ppridgen1 said:
what mods do you have done .....most new bikes can be had for the 12 k....how many miles are on her now ....details
www.hellrisercustoms.com/oychoppa

This is one "cool" bike. By the way, this is a one of a kind professionally custom built Road Star. Built by Britt's Custom Metrix in North Carolina it is the only one of it's kind. Scott Britt, just finished has latest creation, the Tony Stwart/ Home Depo custom Road Star. You may have seen it in the biker rags. Anyhow, this is one of the original "fat tire" Road Star's. The more I look at it and study it, the less likely I'll want to part with it. You can't build a bike like this for less than $24K. I may sell, I may not. It is by far the "coolest" bike I'll ever own. We'll see what happens. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts