M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, there is a brand new, zero mile, 2008 leftover C109 on ebay right now. The guy practically gives bikes away. It is up to $5600. Really sucks cause I just bought a brand new one on Friday from Cycle World of Cherry Hill. Though I got an amazing deal at $7800 plus desitnation. Came out to $8450 out the door. I think this auction is going to wind up lower then that. I had been searching for at least six months and settled on the CycleWorld deal. This crap always happens to me. Call me stupid but it pissed me off so much that I bid on the EBAY bike yesterday. I rode the new bike on Saturday and Sunday for the first time. Absolutely amazing and smooth!!!! Shifts a little harder then my old VTX (CLUNK, especially down to first) but that was the only complaint. Glad to be apart of this group. Oh, P.S. if anyone out there has buyers remorse after they purchased a blue 09, please contact me. I went with the 08 maroon and would rather have the 09 blue. Cycleworld only had the maroon and black. Any blue one I saw online was around $9700 or higher. Wasn't about to pay that. And who knows, if no one else bids on this ebay bike, I might have a black one also! So I am looking to trade the maroon (tank and fenders only, not the whole bike )for the blue. Again, mine is brand new. I could wait until spring as well to do the swap. Makes for happier fingers!! Happy Holidays!!! Peter on Long Island.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With all those accessories, I would have bought yours if I knew about it. I was searching Craigslist daily. Happy Holidays!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts