M109 Rider Forums banner

No! NOT HAPPY, HOLIDAYS...

4K views 58 replies 37 participants last post by  yellow109r 
#1 ·
And I don't have, a Holiday Tree eightier! I have a Christmas Tree, and we celabrate Christmas at our house. Matter a fact looking at my calender 25 Dec. Say's Christmas! NOT HOLIDAY.
So to all my biking brothers, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! And we all here at this house, truly hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas with your Family & Friends. And also hope you all have a safe, up coming New Year! So be well, and don't forget the true meaning of the day.
The Jones's

#2 ·
And I don't have, a Holiday Tree eightier! I have a Christmas Tree, and we celabrate Christmas at our house. Matter a fact looking at my calender 25 Dec. Say's Christmas! NOT HOLIDAY.
So to all my biking brothers, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! And we all here at this house, truly hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas with your Family & Friends. And also hope you all have a safe, up coming New Year! So be well, and don't forget the true meaning of the day.
The Jones's
:bigthumbsup:

:agree:Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas to you all also..

#4 · (Edited)
yes it is getting out of hand "winter break" screw you its christmas vacation! there is a radio commercial here where the guy is trying to tell people merry christmas and another guy says no to everything until the first guy says "whatever" and the 2nd guy say "perfect, nondescript and non-offensive" piss off with catering to all of the over sensitve cry babies out there. it has worked for years so leave it be!

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
The Jones's
:agree::agree::bigthumbsup::doorag:

#23 ·
I call my bank almost everyday to make orders for cash so they can get it ready, and everyday since Thanksgiving they've been answering the phone with "Happy Holidays". I stated to get annoyed with this so I started a couple of weeks ago answering back with, "And Happy Holloween to you too." or "Happy St. Patrick's Day". They would ask why I would say that and I would tell them that I didn't know which holiday they were talking about. It only took a few days for them to just start answer every call from every customer with a "Merry Christmas".

#24 ·
Good for You:bigthumbsup: I know @ Best Buy they have been well briefed to ONLY say Happy Holidays! However you won:eek: Its amasing ALL this P/C, makes me want to :barf:

#27 ·
Merry Christmas all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.