M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I don't have, a Holiday Tree eightier! I have a Christmas Tree, and we celabrate Christmas at our house. Matter a fact looking at my calender 25 Dec. Say's Christmas! NOT HOLIDAY.
So to all my biking brothers, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! And we all here at this house, truly hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas with your Family & Friends. And also hope you all have a safe, up coming New Year! So be well, and don't forget the true meaning of the day.
The Jones's

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
And I don't have, a Holiday Tree eightier! I have a Christmas Tree, and we celabrate Christmas at our house. Matter a fact looking at my calender 25 Dec. Say's Christmas! NOT HOLIDAY.
So to all my biking brothers, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! And we all here at this house, truly hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas with your Family & Friends. And also hope you all have a safe, up coming New Year! So be well, and don't forget the true meaning of the day.
The Jones's
:bigthumbsup:

:agree:Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas to you all also..

·
Registered
300 Posts
yes it is getting out of hand "winter break" screw you its christmas vacation! there is a radio commercial here where the guy is trying to tell people merry christmas and another guy says no to everything until the first guy says "whatever" and the 2nd guy say "perfect, nondescript and non-offensive" piss off with catering to all of the over sensitve cry babies out there. it has worked for years so leave it be!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

1 - 20 of 59 Posts