M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the Dragon and stayed at the Tuskegee motel just south of Fontana village resort on HWY 28 (Hellbender) super clean $59 a night.

But

Iso wings, GPS, radar Detector with heads up display, Powerpoint, tire preasure monitor, GI Pro, Highway Pegs, sheep skin seat cover, Rifle windscreen with lowers, mirror extensions, Iphone for tunes, and a couple of skulls....ready to roll!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I stayed at the two wheel inn about two weeks ago and loved it. The owners were great people. Hung out drinking and sitting with them most nights. Will stay there again. Loved putting the bike in the garage!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
next time stay at 2 wheels inn they have mini garages with every room
:agree:We stayed there last september. Wonderful place with wonderful people that make you feel at home. Only complaint is that the bed was only 6'-0" and I am 6'-2":eek:. Another rider with us was 6'-4". But 6' of us slept very comfortably:D.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
next time stay at 2 wheels inn they have mini garages with every room
I'm familiar with the Two wheel Inn and I love the idea of the garages but look at the setting at the Tuskegee and 28 is such a great ride to the Dragon! Robbinsville is just depressing to me:eek:

I wasn't really complaining about the pourch thing....the dew allowed for some easy cleaning with the Motel supplied rags in the morning:bigthumbsup:

The Hellbender is a great ride!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
very true robbinsville is a wasteland of nothing although the ride from 2wheels to the dragon was pretty nice every day my rideing partner went down while we were down there the 2wheels people were nice enough to store some stuff till her father could get it while he was down collecting her bike i cant say enough nice things about the owners. we stayed in the apartment over the garage was very nice for very cheap and had huge view out to the horse pastures

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Where did you get those soft bags for the back. They look like they fir on there pretty good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts