M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the dealer today.  "Good Guys".  They showed me the '07 model M109R's.  Suzuki has discontinued the color Silver and Burple, and have replaced them with White and Red.  The White looks like a pearl color.  Neat!! Red is so-so.  Suzuki also made minor change to head covers and two other items - can"t remember- from plastic to metal, and chrome shaft cover.  That it.  No other changes.

·
Registered
61 Posts
::)dont know if thats good or bad news, planned on a custom paint job, but then again dont plan on selling this ride for a while. :p

·
Registered
814 Posts
That's what I'm thinking Joshua. I'm didn't mean I was planning to sell my bike. But if I ever were to, being a 1st year Silver will be a plus.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dealer had their '07 brochure with all the specs. Dealer brochure is different from sales brochure.

·
Registered
326 Posts
After owning one white car I would rather put up with black and scratch marks then try to keep a white bike clean. It's probably the same as the pearl white busa out this year.

I am glad to hear that they moved away from the plastic chrome a bit, hopefully us first year adoptors will be able to replace with '07 parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts