M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at my dealer today buying some oil and crap.

They had 2 blacks and a burple. Not sold though one of the blacks was about to.

That was Delray Motorsports in Delray Beach, FL. Ask for Joe and tell him Brian sent you.
You should get a better deal that way, i've bought 4 vehicles from them in the past year. :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess everyone in Palm Beach that wants one has 'em! Now lets all go for a ride so I can hear what this bad boy sounds like with the stock pipes. It's ok if you have the slower colors like Burple, Silver! :joke:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was at  Turn1 motorsports in Plymouth, Indiana (they carry multiple brands) having new rubber put on my VTX this weekend and they have 7 M109R sitting on the floor and more in back. Variety of colors. Not bad for a small dealership. I After talking to them for a while, they offered to set me up with a test ride one of these weekends. I'll definitely take them up on it. Also, from Hwy 30 east of Valpo, IN, another dealership had 3 of them sitting outside. I didn't stop so don't know how many are inside. They are EVERYWHERE. Definitely no shortage at the dealerships. I've only seen one on the street so far, though. I'm waiting until second year run to get mine. Will be interesting to see if they come up with any new colors schemes for the second year and what, if anything, they tweak. Besides, I don't know if it can give up my VTX. Maybe I can figure a way to keep it rather than sell it to fund the M109R. Then the X can become the long trip bike and the M109R can be the less that 200 mile bike. Seems like about 40% of the owners on this board have switched from the VTX.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I haven't been able to find a Black one within 100 miles of me. There's a silver one in Dothan, AL. But I don't want silver. And besides, that was a week ago. I'm sure it's gone by now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts