M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I am back to working now...in San Antonio (no more Iraq!). I sold my 109 a couple of weeks ago. I was ready for something different. Well, I opted for a brand-spanking-new 2008 B-King!

I got a great deal at Woods and although the nekkid 'busa is ugly, it is absolutely AMAZING to ride!

I wish y'all the very best and sending all the Lord's blessing this holiday season.

Aaron

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hey all!

I am back to working now...in San Antonio (no more Iraq!). I sold my 109 a couple of weeks ago. I was ready for something different. Well, I opted for a brand-spanking-new 2008 B-King!

I got a great deal at Woods and although the nekkid 'busa is ugly, it is absolutely AMAZING to ride!

I wish y'all the very best and sending all the Lord's blessing this holiday season.

Aaron
:congrats: on the KING...dont b a stranger...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
:congrats:eek:n the B-King. No need to run off, you can still hang out here and ride with us.:bigthumbsup:

There's going to be the Kerrville ride ( Three Twisted Sisters ) around the end of March or so. Try to join us if you can. Guaranteed good time.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll still be here. I have yet to ride the 3 Sisters...I said YET.

I think I just might try and make it this year. I missed the last two because I was in Iraq. I'm sure Hogthong will be along shortly to chime in and talk some sense in to me about making it.

Sounds like a date!

Aaron

·
Registered
908 Posts
I'll still be here. I have yet to ride the 3 Sisters...I said YET.

I think I just might try and make it this year. I missed the last two because I was in Iraq. I'm sure Hogthong will be along shortly to chime in and talk some sense in to me about making it.

Sounds like a date!

Aaron
Welcome Back Aaron!:welcome: Yep, you gotta make the Kerrville three day event. I still ride with the gang on my Godwing...Keep in touch on the board.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts