M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being at a point in my job that allows me a couple hours a day to monitor this board I have come to the realization that a couple of hours just scratches the surface and the amount of replies that Lamont, J.R., Perry, and a number of others dedicate to helping us guys out (who would be MUCH WORSE OFF WITHOUT THEM!!!) must take a good part of their day. I, for one just wanted to say thanks to these three especially, and to the other "very active members" that forfeit their time to try to make us wannabe " Good decision makers" a little bit more informed. For me, and I can only speak for myself, it has been priceless and improved the already enormous enjoyment I get out of this bike.
Â
  For those of you that I have read saying that these guys make money off of this, my estimate of the time needed to monitor this board divided by their sales from it will be around .25 cents an hour.....Ya think with their know-how they could find some better wages than that?!

·
Registered
702 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

A great sentiment.

Also it doesn't hurt to show some appreciation with some DLP purchases.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Right on! :bigthumbsup: :D This is a great board!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Please support Direct line and others by buying products from them! I know that i can buy parts from the local dealers for close to the same money as I can from Direct line but chose to order from Hal. My 2 cents. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
DW said:
Please support Direct line and others by buying products from them!  I know that i can buy parts from the local dealers for close to the same money as I can from Direct line but chose to order from Hal. My 2 cents. :bigthumbsup:
Yep this Forum is great....Thanks JR, Lamonster, Hal, Perry...etc... :bigthumbsup:

I just did my part to support DirectLine...ordered some pegs on Tuesday got them today and put them on...they look and feel great. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts