M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS IT JUST ME , OR WAS I THE ONLY 109 IN GALVESTON ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I was there, but left my phone in the car.. I got your message to late, sorry bro... Once I get the pics I'll post what I have.

You are right, I didn't see hardly any M's. I counted about 6 including mine...

·
Registered
55 Posts
seen 9 109s there 2 whites one red 2 burbles 4 black ones so many bikes and people there hard to single out what all was there but had a blast there.....put a few pictures up later... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Man,

Had a great time!!!!!! I mean great... I only saw two 109s both silver... I saw a dude with chrome rims and forks, but still had stock blinkers reflectors the whole nine yards?????

Rode down the stand, with my dragsters and thunder baffles. CROWD went nuts, guys were telling me it was the loudest bike tonight... :doorag:

Not sure if that is a good thing for normal riding :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
I was there in spirit... my 109 should be back from the shop this weekend... and can't wait to take it out...

Tank is all fixed... nice new flame job to cover it :)

Replaced the parts damaged...

She is looking great :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
ELECTRICZ28 said:
great pic's CR
Yeah, not to bad... Thanks bro! Waiting for someone to send me more pics to post.... :doorag:

Hey Ben... Need to post some pics when you get it finished... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
ConnRadd said:
Yeah, not to bad... Thanks bro! Waiting for someone to send me more pics to post.... :doorag:

Hey Ben... Need to post some pics when you get it finished... :bigthumbsup:
I plan on it... she will look a lot better then when all of you last saw her ;)

Now that the weather is so nice, I'll be riding her a LOT more often as well :)

:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sounds friggin awesome Ben. Hey if anyone deserves a great flame job you do. You have definately earned it. now remeber the rubber stays on the road, but not a country road. Z- :doorag:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if anyone saw a blk. with blk. wheels parked on the strand , that was mine . it was parked on the sidewalk . i seem to park on sidewalks quite often .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts