M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone interested in setting up a Meet and Greet, as soon as the wether gets better. It seems like there are a lot of N.j. riders, I would sure like to meet some of you guys

******revised location for the meet and greet*******

my fellow niners. we have to change the location of the meet and greet scheduled for April 12th. the time is still 2pm until you leave.
the new address is:*
Brickhouse tavern
4901 Stelton RdPlainfield, NJ

that's off Hwy 287 to exit 5(Stelton Rd)if youre heading north on 287 turn leftif youre heading south on 287 turn right1/4 miles on the left is Brickhouse. its next to Joes crab shack.hope to still have a good turn out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
lonewolf732

Is anyone interested in setting up a Meet and Greet, as soon as the wether gets better. It seems like there are a lot of N.j. riders, I would sure like to meet some
of you guys.
Sure i would'nt mind meeting you, with a friend or two who ride m109

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
I'm in....but I think this wkend it's gonna still be to cold.

·
Registered
20 Posts
meet and greet

good day to all the New Jersey, Pa, Del and NY m109 riders. we have a tentative date and location for the meet and greet.
the date will be set for 4/12/2014, which is the second Saturday in April. we hope to meet at bahama breeze,
2000 rt38 Cherry Hill NJ, 8002

Everyone is welcome. we hope to meet other 9ners and riders of all bikes. we want to meet there at 2pm and stay until whenever. we hope the weather will allow us a nice ride, I know meeting other 9ners and talking, sharing, exchanging ideas is worth taking the ride. Again all are welcome and hope to see everyone who can make it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I'd have to start out at 4:30 am. Think it will still be a little cool at that time. I'm neer the Cape Cod. ^-^

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
good day to all the New Jersey, Pa, Del and NY m109 riders. we have a tentative date and location for the meet and greet.
the date will be set for 4/12/2014, which is the second Saturday in April. we hope to meet at bahama breeze,
2000 rt38 Cherry Hill NJ, 8002

Everyone is welcome. we hope to meet other 9ners and riders of all bikes. we want to meet there at 2pm and stay until whenever. we hope the weather will allow us a nice ride, I know meeting other 9ners and talking, sharing, exchanging ideas is worth taking the ride. Again all are welcome and hope to see everyone who can make it.
I'll be there for sure. Be great to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Working on it

Tringy to come for a visit, but forgot I have a Bhamiva to go to at 7. I'm trying to see if I can squeeze that ride still. Would love to meet some guys and see those 9's

1 - 20 of 82 Posts