M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin to put nitrous on my bike so I'm lookin for a lil help. Who here has a twin bottle set up? Is there a kit i can purchase or do I have to make a setup on my own?? N if u have any pics I'd greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
735 Posts
faster faster

I'm lookin to put nitrous on my bike so I'm lookin for a lil help. Who here has a twin bottle set up? Is there a kit i can purchase or do I have to make a setup on my own?? N if u have any pics I'd greatly appreciate it!
Nitrous!!!! These nines are not fast enough! All I will ask is how big a grease spot do you want to make on the side of that semi tractor trailer!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have the twin bottle set up from Dynotune Nitrous.comes with 15/20/40 hp jets. Easy install, and works great. With polished bottles,quick release brackets, and braided lines it ran about $425. There are cheaper kits, but everything in this one was 1st rate.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I have the twin bottle set up from Dynotune Nitrous.comes with 15/20/40 hp jets. Easy install, and works great. With polished bottles,quick release brackets, and braided lines it ran about $425. There are cheaper kits, but everything in this one was 1st rate.

You install it yourself?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I did the install myself, kit came with great instructions. This kit is basically a universal kit for v-twins, but they customize the kit for your specific installation.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I did the install myself, kit came with great instructions. This kit is basically a universal kit for v-twins, but they customize the kit for your specific installation.
Which kit did you use? Can you post a link? Dry kit?

I just checked their site, noticed they have M109R kit "Under Development".

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I just received a reply email from DynoTune. They said that there is no difference between the Harley Kit and the M109 kit. They just custom make the braided lines to our specification. So, you'll have to tell them where the bottles will be mounted.
Thanks for the info. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
547 Posts
How many runs will you get with bottles that size? Also anyone have any idea how to hide these things? Would love to have these on the bike yet in a sleeper config.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
How many runs will you get with bottles that size? Also anyone have any idea how to hide these things? Would love to have these on the bike yet in a sleeper config.
Talk to square rounder about his "smuggler" and put a bottle in there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
OMFG

Thats hilarious. The 9 scares the chit out of me at times as it is and I get concerned about hanging on tight enough - mind you it is my first BIG bike.

That must be insane when you grab a handfull and then hit the switch.

On ya :clap2:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have not been to the track yet, I'll let you know on the 27th.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
If you have a power commander you can get a PC Hub and run the Nitrous through the power commander electronically. That is the way mine is set up. I have two switches, one to activate the system and one to flip the map from everyday riding to nitrous runs. You can go into the PC setup and set the parameters of the system.

Mine is set up to kick in at 80% throttle and 3200 RPM's. Both parameters have to be met at the same time and if either one falls below those parameters the system shuts down automatically.

·
Registered
735 Posts
bad is bad

The bigger the better!!! :bigthumbsup: :D :joke:
You know its guys like you that give the cops a bad name, cause then that have to chase your rear and they don't have anything that quick or that fast and then they wind up killing some poor civilian that stepped off a curb at the wrong time and winds up a grease spot after the cop hits him and then they get down on the cops and tell them how stupid they were for chasing you in the first place. :cop: Thank God I ain't a cop and my nine isn't that fast,:p but running it thru the gears to the redline I have seen God standing there shaking his finger at me. I think its fast enough for an old truck driver thats retired and enjoying a really fast bike.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts