M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well if you did not like the kawasaki concourse 1400, ninja has a 1000 cc version, full fairing and manual wind screan adjustment. and a lot cheaper with a power full engine. This is the same bike as the Z1000 but with fairings.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Nice. I was riding with Biscuitpimp a few weekends ago and he mentioned Kawi was coming out with this bike. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I hadn't seen this video until now and I like it even more than before.:bigthumbsup:
the lines are very similar to my wifes ninja 650r.
I think I might just NEED a second bike.:D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me too the C14 is a full touring bike, that can take two up very far and fast and it has more wind protection, but the ninja 1000 is a nice ride for every day ride without paying 15k.

·
Registered
595 Posts
The bike looks really small.....like a 600cc class bike.
I think the C14 will still provide more power and leg stretching room for those of us with generous inseams.

Should be a great ride for those looking for a smaller frame sport touring package though!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The bike looks really small.....like a 600cc class bike.
I think the C14 will still provide more power and leg stretching room for those of us with generous inseams.

Should be a great ride for those looking for a smaller frame sport touring package though!!
This bike compete with the new honda VRF, Yamaha FZ1 and the 2011 Suzuki bandit, is not in the same category of the full touring machines keep this in mind the C14 is base of the ZX1400 frame the ZX100 is of the ninja naked Z1000 which is a street fighter category.... is more of a light touring bike for solo riding..
2011 Ninja Z1000 naked
2011 Ninja ZX1000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts