M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Hey oinkk, I like all bikes so don't be hatin'.
If if someone decides that the 9 is too much bike for them they have the right to get a slower bike if they want to:bigthumbsup:

nightroddersp, YOU GO GIRL!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Hey oinkk, I like all bikes so don't be hatin'.
If if someone decides that the 9 is too much bike for them they have the right to get a slower bike if they want to:bigthumbsup:

nightroddersp, YOU GO GIRL!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
LOL..........

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Being sexist. Really. Just means You admit the differance

Here's some helpful advice Jim, these Guys will play nice for a little while, ,,,,,,

·
Registered
472 Posts
What's so funny?
I give credit to any chick who rides a motorcycle:bigthumbsup:
especially one who makes a Vrod look like a big bike!
View attachment 22888

***edit**WOW is that a chick on the back too?
YEAH! carpetmunchers!
yes, that is my wife on the back and i will keep this in personal and not talk about you mother... but my little bike would eat you school bus for lunch... so u better install some NOS bottle and keep them full if your going to open that ass hole on you face and talk...

·
Registered
191 Posts
yes, that is my wife on the back and i will keep this in personal and not talk about you mother... but my little bike would eat you school bus for lunch... so u better install some NOS bottle and keep them full if your going to open that ass hole on you face and talk...
Vrods are for girls

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Guys come on .... fighting on the INTERNET is stupid ....

just find his / her house , go tune him / her in and be done with it already .

I know it frustrates everyone to see someone bash the bikes we all love but unlike the herpes infected seat on the VROD this guy or gal owns if you ignore it , it will go away ....

·
Registered
697 Posts
Guys come on .... fighting on the INTERNET is stupid ....

just find his / her house , go tune him / her in and be done with it already .

I know it frustrates everyone to see someone bash the bikes we all love but unlike the herpes infected seat on the VROD this guy or gal owns if you ignore it , it will go away ....
We've tried ignoring him, yet he still shows up for the posted rides:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
We've tried ignoring him, yet he still shows up for the posted rides:dontknow:
well you have a choice .... pretend he isn't there or kick his ass ...
seriously , he sounds like he is just razing you for attention , either stop feeding the troll or turn it up a notch ..... but if you are going to turn it up a notch don't say you are on the forum .... you will need an alibi
:cop:

the high road would be to ignore him .

pretend he is invisible and I am sure he will go away because he won't be getting the attention ..... same thing as little kids who pick on little girls , they just want attention but are not grown up enough to know how to get it properly ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts