M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys have asked for these after seeing them in our videos. Now available.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
You guys are gonna scare the kids! :evil:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I like the looks but ...wouldn't that LED right under the eyes create a lot of glare for the rider?? ???

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the looks but ...wouldn't that LED right under the eyes create a lot of glare for the rider?? ???
Nope. The LED's we use have a very narrow beam. Picture below shows from behind the wearer. (remind you of anything?:D)

Oh, and there is a side benefit...they hypnotize hot chicks to jump on the back of your bike.:drool::drool:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Oh, and there is a side benefit...they hypnotize hot chicks to jump on the back of your bike.:drool::drool:
[/QUOTE]
Where do you get those things?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where do you get those things?[/QUOTE]

OK, I'll give you the setup...

Which Things are you speaking of sir?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
please post a link to the video clip of these things in action... (I'm talking about the lights)
It's not the focus of the video, but you'll see it on a rider.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey there,

I'm trying to order one of these from your website, but it doesn't seem to be working (not bringing up a valid amount $0.00) I'm looking for the Glow In The Dark (with red Leds). Are you guys not making them anymore?

Cheers:dontknow:

·
Registered
723 Posts
metricfats.com/?page_id=10&category=47

Here is the product on their page. Give them a call. I stopped by like a month ago. Nice guys to deal with. I hope to swing up there next year for new forward controls I just hope they have a special or a deal on free install or something

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm ordering a set! I'm still a kid at heart. If I don't like them my 9 yr old son will love em on his BigWheel.
I just have to get him a Novelty Helmet this trip to the US.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Dude! If I was ridin' my 9 on a dark road and saw some chit like that comin' up in my rearview mirror, I'd crank the chit out of my throttle and pray that they were riding a Harley.:joke: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts