M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My twin brother just pulled the trigger on a Night Rod, he was pretty pissed at me because he was looking at the 109 first and I was not to excited about the early pictures but seeing was believing and I made the move first. He didn't want to buy the same bike so he moved onto the Night Rod. I guess I'll be going up against a Night Rod on a daily basis. :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
sweet. gotta let us know how that turns out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry I will keep you guys "posted" my brother is big into performance mods but considering he'll
be paying 2 to 3 times as much for his after market I plan on making the first moves there as well. :evil:
(If the after market gets it in gear.)

·
Registered
817 Posts
What color did he get?

I had a Night Rod on order in the two tone black and cherry with the chome engine covers when I test rode the 109. Canceled the Harley order and purchased the 109 a few days later.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wanted said:
What color did he get?

I had a Night Rod on order in the two tone black and cherry with the chome engine covers when I test rode the 109. Canceled the Harley order and purchased the 109 a few days later.
Didn't you just come off a Volusia, or do I have you confused with someone else. If not, it would have been disappointing to see someone go from a Volusia to a Harley.

·
Registered
817 Posts
OhioM109R said:
Didn't you just come off a Volusia, or do I have you confused with someone else. If not, it would have been disappointing to see someone go from a Volusia to a Harley.
Pretty close -- I came off a C50. I really wanted a true performance cruiser this time around, and the Rod was the only bike that promised the performance and style I wanted -- that is, untill the M came along.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know this is kinda off the subject and this is already been mentioned once or twice, but it just stuns me how arrogant MOST of the people are over on that V-Rod website are. All but one or two people had something good to say about our bikes, and the rest of them bashed our bikes like there was no tomorrow. They even went as far as to say how "gay" this forum is. They honestly think that because they bought a Harley, they are better people... PATHETIC!!! BTW, I came across their discussion by looking up stuff on Google for the 109.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts