M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my babe, I've blacked out engine and chromes in Photoshop to see how would it look like. It might be the next mod, how you guys like it ?

·
Registered
800 Posts
The real Question is How would you like it!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Your bike.

Not into black bikes myself(that's why I bought a Ranga)but I do like what you have done(are going to do)to your bike.The amount of red beading and piping you have is just enough to break up the black.Over all,the bike looks great.KEZZ.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Sick looking machine

I'm going to ordering a 2009 LE again on Mar 1st. However, you have one good looking machine bro. :bigthumbsup:

Not into black bikes myself(that's why I bought a Ranga)but I do like what you have done(are going to do)to your bike.The amount of red beading and piping you have is just enough to break up the black.Over all,the bike looks great.KEZZ.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
looks great, Run it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
:eek:Whoa.....That is BAAAAAD! Do it!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Black out everything including your chrome headlight bezel, lower chrome radiator covers & rear fender struts while your at it! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
looks really mean (might be hot cruising 4th of july) but I really like the blacked out bikes

I could probably live without the red on the tank seam but if you like it....

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
here is my babe, I've blacked out engine and chromes in Photoshop to see how would it look like. It might be the next mod, how you guys like it ?

SICK!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
That bike looks tough. I like chrome....but this bike looks great with all the black and the colored accents. :bigthumbsup: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts