·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Yup...he got lucky...Rossi had a downer but got up
again but the the race was decided...congrats :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!Well for those of us that follow Moto Gp very close nice SPOILER in the subject line you could have put in there do not read if you do not want to know who wins!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :dontknow:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
crazytank7 said:
WTF!!!!!!!!Well for those of us that follow Moto Gp very close nice SPOILER in the subject line you could have put in there do not read if you do not want to know who wins!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :dontknow:
Sorry as I didn't realize that you were going to watch it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well that sucks,,, Its on speed right now,, and i was watching it... Well guess i should just turn it off now.. Hey who's going to win the 2007 AMA superbike championship??? Tell me now... KIDDING dude,, being a smart ass.. Like i could wait to watch it on TV.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Just saw the replay on SPEED. Good stuff and congrats to Messirs Hayden :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
All I have to say is WOOOOHOOOO :bigthumbsup: :p

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nicky Rocks :bigthumbsup: Watch out for his brother next year in the AMA because he will be riding with team Yoshimura Suzuki :bigthumbsup: Anything that the hayden brothers ride always have a chance to win, they are just that good :bigthumbsup: Should be very interesting next year in the AMA Superbike with Maladin, Spies, and Hayden has teammates. Can you say 1-2-3 SUZUKI Points Championship????

·
Registered
296 Posts
Not very predictable end to a great season.....congrats , Nicky.......The Doctor, Rossi, is quite a class act as well, commenting that he enjoys racing Nicky and has know he and his family for some time . Too bad it couldnt have been a more exciting race but that is racing......never say never and it aint over till its over. Bayliss and Ducati were incredible as well........again , way to go Nicky! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
WINGYS109 said:
Nicky Rocks :bigthumbsup: Watch out for his brother next year in the AMA because he will be riding with team Yoshimura Suzuki :bigthumbsup: Anything that the hayden brothers ride always have a chance to win, they are just that good :bigthumbsup: Should be very interesting next year in the AMA Superbike with Maladin, Spies, and Hayden has teammates. Can you say 1-2-3 SUZUKI Points Championship????
Should be an interesting year next year. Yamaha returning to supebike and with Kawasaki in for the second year hopefully it will be some good compeition this year. Superbike has gotten kind of boring the last couple of years.

·
Registered
240 Posts
And I thought this thread would sink like a stone with no responses :dontknow:

Nice to see a few pursists in here :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nicky has done wonders to get Americans excited about MotoGP again. Sure there are others in MotoGP but none have attained the level of press he has, especially now. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, without the usual attitude. It's good to see him rise to the top again. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Now we know who the real bikers are....... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Man, I'm glad this thread was started! For those that don't know, I just totalled my 2005 CBR600RR. That bike got me into watching AMA racing (Miguel Duhamel Fan) and MotoGP I'm a big time Nicky fan! Way to go Kentucky Kid! Man, I was so proud of him, still am! I was ecstatic after he won Laguna Seca here in the states but this really got me pumped up.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I think the last American to win the GP was Kevin Shwantz back in 93'. That was the first year in many that they held the GP in the States and I got to go to Laguna Seca for that one. Kev played it down due to the fact Wayne Rainey had been paralyzed that year chasing the title and the newcomer in GP then was **** Doohan. Got to see **** bust his a## in the corkscrew then get up and run over to the side of the track and high five some of us spectators. cool place. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
The last american to win the MotoGP title was Kenny Roberts Jr. on a Suzuki ................ I think it was in 2000 when he did it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Bonehead said:
The last american to win the MotoGP title was Kenny Roberts Jr. on a Suzuki ................ I think it was in 2000 when he did it :bigthumbsup:
You are prolly right, I did not research it and was trying to remember but the old gray matter has a few cogwebs in it. I thought there might have been another American GP champion but just could not latch onto it. thanks. I need to go back to Laguna Seca one of these years. I still have the sweatshirt I bought there in 93' and it has the 3 top dog bikes on the back, Marlboro Yamaha, Lucky Strike Suzuki and the Rothmans Honda. Gee remember the day when big tobacco had their ads! As a matter of fact I am wearing that same sweatshirt tonight, cool. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts