M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,682 Posts
He was at the OC meet last year. The bike looks so much better in person. Who ever painted that bike is an AWESOME painter.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,940 Posts
That's a beautiful and well executed bike. Good to see Jerry (liquidpain) get a lot of recognition in the article too.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Sometimes these type of guys with knowledge - over do it, and their bikes end up looking like circus on two wheels.
This one looks very nice.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Wow... Just read the article and all I can say is... what a compliment

Luis did an amazing job putting the bike together, and to be mentioned in the article as a part of his project team is a true compliment,

Way to go Luis and congrats on the featured article.

Your bike looks amazing!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
damn, hella hate in the comments part :dontknow:
:agree:

I left those HD haters a little hate of my own in the comments of that article (beautiful bike, nice work LiquidPain!):

"109Owner - Harley Guys Calling Any Other Bike Ugly IS HYPOCRITICAL!!! April 12, 2010 04:25 PM
Funny, EVERY time I am out on my 109 I have tons of compliments and questions. The Harley guys are just haters. They are haters because HDs are clunky, outdated ugly bikes (except the VROD)...

Get over it HD riders, your bikes will NEVER look this good. Now go away."

·
Registered
356 Posts
Great job Luis.:bigthumbsup: And the comments at the end were great - gotta love the Hardley guys.:D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Kudos to Jerry on the write up! Well deserved recognition for Top Quality Chrome!:congrats: Bad azzz Bike Luis! :#1:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
super nice bike.

looks like it takes alot of chrome to get attetion.....

that is why i fly under the radar. :evil::evil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts