M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Re: NICE, but kinda bright.

I think it looks nice, but something just doesn't seem right...

What makes it a Limited Edition anyways?

:dontknow:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

That's a good question. I bet one of our senior members would know, maybe it's that bright azz paint job. :joke:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

Perry (ppridden) already has one I believe... He said the only thing different that he noticed was it was heavier and the paint and a clear brake late cover.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Don't get me wrong, it's still a sweet looking bike, I'm just not feeling the sky blue paint. By the way, I SHOULD HAVE MY "M" by the end of this month.  I'll be the only nut ridding by then, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :joke:

·
Registered
532 Posts

Here is what makes it a limited edition:

New Features
Aggressive new special edition M109R with a sporty racing stripe, checkerboard background gauge package, clear taillight lens with red LED's and a stylish textured seat.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks 1965, I'll stop by a stealership on my next day off and see if they have an "LE". I still don't know what color I want. I haven't seen a RED one in Columbia yet. Maybe I'll get the "LE" and have it painted CANDY APPLE RED. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts

I don't like the white stripe, but the blue paint I think lookes pretty good. Also the other thing that makes it an "LE" is that the engine cases that are plastic on the regular M109r are metal on the "LE". Maybe we can change up.............

·
Registered
532 Posts

The covers will be metal on all of the '07s, so there should be plenty available if you want to switch 'em out on your '06. The metal covers will add about 9 pounds to the bike though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts