M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Pretty Cool... Kind of looks like the Rocker C set up. I wonder if you can still use the passenger seat:dontknow:.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yea I agree

now that is pretty slick, never saw that set up, That will make you stand out from the rest and it still has the 9 flow. Great design...can you say Tron and light it up..lol:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kind what i thought. and i think that you would be able to use it still. the 2up seat that is.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I want to do something like that, with the swingarm mounted fender. I don't want the full wrap fender. I also wanted to be able to just bolt on and bolt off the passenger seat with the pegs.

-Josh

·
Registered
624 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
dont want to hijack this thread but i want to let you know ive got my new smoothie fender finished and there ready for sale, ive requested to become a sponser on this forum so i can advertize thease new smoothie fenders and the custom fenders without any slapped hands, im gunna get some better pics sorted but heres what they look like

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
A bit like this Josh, it's obviously not finished yet.

Something like that, Bigeh. A mix of your fender and the bike that started the post. Looks good though, bro. I"d love to see the finished fender. I wouldn't mind having that hair dryer setup either!

-JOsh

·
Registered
215 Posts
dont want to hijack this thread but i want to let you know ive got my new smoothie fender finished and there ready for sale, ive requested to become a sponser on this forum so i can advertize thease new smoothie fenders and the custom fenders without any slapped hands, im gunna get some better pics sorted but heres what they look like
looks great,,,,,,even better if it was 3 or 4 inches shorter. :2cool:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Bobbed

Looks like it was bobbed just after the 2 up cowl. Makes a nice short fender, with a passenger seat also.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
That one in cycletrader would have to have really limited suspension travel, unless it's all the way down now. Doesn't look bad though, but not my style.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love the fender now only if it had sum saddlebags to match!!! any1 have ideas how to pull that together??

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
looks great,,,,,,even better if it was 3 or 4 inches shorter. :2cool:
I've already made it 1 1/2 inch shorter
than stock, if I would have made it any
shorter it would have started to loose
it's shape!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts