M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK whos in? I promise to provide a great "take your breath away" riding experience also with the odd pyrotecnics adventure throughout :bigthumbsup: We are looking at the end of June begining of July depending on the hits I get from this. All I have to say is we had a great meet this year so, lets have another one. Please post if you are interested and we will pick a date. I have a route that our "RIDE CAPTAIN" and I will check out and see if I can get the approval :pray:, and we can go from there.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Sounds like fun. As long as there's sparks a flyin I am convinced to go! Let me know the dates so we can organize the schedule. I was planning a ride down to north Carolina around that time.

Ron

·
Registered
82 Posts
sparks

Are you sure you will be going? Don't you have to make sparks for the next Iron Man movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:joke::joke: Depending on the day I will be there.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'll do my best to be there. Once the date is firmed up, I will know if I'm working.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Niagara

I'm in as long as Steve makes some e...x...t....r...a... long Titanium scrapers....:D:D
I need training scrapers ..........:joke::joke:
I think the 4 of July would be a good date we already have our own fireworks...:eek::eek:

Cheers
Rig

·
Registered
692 Posts
Me too but>>>

I would be in but I am working 6 days a week with NO chance of parole..GM wants there vehicles! I am off July 3rd to July 11th...You guys want a really good ride is the Big Balls Run in Alymer, 20yrs this year and its more the games after the ride, wet t-shirt contest and the bands - anyone can crash at my house too! It's July 10th...10 a.m - 11 a.m is sign in and your there for the day til about ????

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok guys seeing lots of + coments. Rig will be home this weekend and I will talk with him and post possible dates.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Niagara

O.k lieutenant Sparky sir.......:joke::joke: I will be home Sat afternoon. I'm in Staunton,Va now am i too early for the meet ??..........:joke::joke:

Rgds
Rig

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
havent talked with rig yet but im thinking july 4th weekend. Will post something later today hopefully.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts