M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

I just wanted to let you know that our ride is postponed. We went on recon today and on our way home Jay got into an accident on the Qew. He went down on the left side. Jay is okay all things considered. He was taken to Hospital for X-rays. His finger was pretty messed up and he suffered some road rash. I'll keep you guys posted when i get more info.

Rgds
Rig..:doorag:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey Guys

I just wanted to let you know that our ride is postponed. We went on recon today and on our way home Jay got into an accident on the Qew. He went down on the left side. Jay is okay all things considered. He was taken to Hospital for X-rays. His finger was pretty messed up and he suffered some road rash. I'll keep you guys posted when i get more info.

Rgds
Rig..:doorag:
WOW, i was 20 ft behind Jay and saw it all ! We all handled things good together and hats off to Jay & Rig for a great route/day up to that moment. Rig you are a good friend and went that extra. Jay it all will get better, yes i think i have some parts for you too! Jay get well soon !

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Holy Crap! What happened?? I've also got some parts...Mirrors, pegs,clutch lever, kickstand,......reflectors:joke:.....lol!

Seriously though, how did this happen?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Rig what can I say man.... you really are a true friend. lots of damage to my left side as in road rash, bruises, muscle damage but the worst was my finger. lol sounds funny eh, most people lose there legs or even life not me, my finger lol. have to see the plastic surgeon in the morning to repair the damage done but no biggie. i will grab him by the balls and explain to him how important it is to be at dover next month :bigthumbsup:.might work lol. all kidding aside you guys Rig, Bob and your guys helped me soooo much i cant say the words. i will post more tomorrow after surgery ok guys

Wish me luck

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about the accident!! Please feel better soon!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
That sucks, hope you are feeling better

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Rig what can I say man.... you really are a true friend. lots of damage to my left side as in road rash, bruises, muscle damage but the worst was my finger. lol sounds funny eh, most people lose there legs or even life not me, my finger lol. have to see the plastic surgeon in the morning to repair the damage done but no biggie. i will grab him by the balls and explain to him how important it is to be at dover next month :bigthumbsup:.might work lol. all kidding aside you guys Rig, Bob and your guys helped me soooo much i cant say the words. i will post more tomorrow after surgery ok guys

Wish me luck
Hope you are feeling better soon. Good to hear that you seem to be in good spirits. That being the case, I just want to remind you that my reflectors are available any time you need them :joke::joke::joke::eek:

J/K, any parts you need, just let me know and I will get them to you asap. When you get a chance to survey what needs changing, post up, and i'm sure that between all of us we can get you what you need.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sorry to hear the story ! hope u feel better by now !!!!!!!!

I have brand new pair of LE rear blinker if u need ,let me know , also going to change my levers soon so the stock will be there!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Jay sorry to hear about the accident! Hope you feel better soon!take care of yourself. I also have some parts that you can have if you need them.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How are you buddy?
Hey Tibi

I talked to him last night he's going tomorrow to the surgeon, they couldn't do anything yesterday.

As far as the bike i think the insurance is taking care of that but if the time comes I'm sure we'll all be able to help out. The bike went down on the left side so
tank,air filter cover, pegs,grip,clutch lever,mirror,shift lever, and that chrome piece under the rear cowl.
I drove the bike Sunday night seem to ride o.k but will defiantly have to be checked out. The crash seemed to have knocked out all the instruments think might be just a fuse because it was working when we picked it up.

Jay get well soon buddy and if you need anything just call.

Cheers
Rig...:doorag:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey guys, well everything went well today. Surgeon said my finger was a mess but he was able to repair it. I have a couple of anchors and a steel rod sticking out my finger to keep it straight. I will have the rod in for about 5-6 weeks the rehab will start. No news on the bike yet still waiting for the adjuster to arrive. Will keep you updated as things change. Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support and kind words, It means a lot to me.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Always good to hear positive stuff Jay, Hummm, rehab? Does that mean working the clutch lever on the way to Port Dover :D

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Always good to hear positive stuff Jay, Hummm, rehab? Does that mean working the clutch lever on the way to Port Dover :D
That WOULD be funny seeing Jay go to dover with his finger sticking straight out. All those 1 per centers would think he was giving them the finger as he rode by, :eek:. Lucy, you got some 'splanen to do.....

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Holy chit,just heard....Glad ur OK....I know you like the sparks,but....:joke:......Take it easy bro,and will see you soon , hope surgery goes smooth

·
Registered
271 Posts
Adjuster came today. The bike is fixable :tools::clap2: It will too be off for surgery very soon. Should be ready before I am, unknown damage cost yet. Will let you guys know...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sorry for the delay on the ride guys. From what Bob and Rig said to me I think it will be a great ride. Expect it to be an all day job thou. I think we can take our time and enjoy some of the scenic spots for pics. I am thinking early Fall depending on the out come of the retard crash victim (Me) :D. But it will definatly be before the end of the season. NO RIG I wont be your bitch lol. Guess Im missing out on Dover :'( Can you guys take lots of pics for me?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts