M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Lamonster and the other who went to sturgis after seeing some of the pictures and the places you was riding i am very interested in maybe seeing about going next year so could you please let me know in advance so i can see if i can come up with the vacation time and the money.

If you could how many days was it

and about how much was the rooms and things so i know how much money to bring if that is ok not trying to know how much you spend just trying to see about how much the must have money i need so i can plan for it better that is if you dont mine.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
kbear said:
Hey Lamonster and the other who went to sturgis after seeing some of the pictures and the places you was riding i am very interested in maybe seeing about going next year so could you please let me know in advance so i can see if i can come up with the vacation time and the money.

If you could how many days was it

and about how much was the rooms and things so i know how much money to bring if that is ok not trying to know how much you spend just trying to see about how much the must have money i need so i can plan for it better that is if you dont mine.
I figured I spent about 2500 in fuel alone but half of my trip was in a truck. ::) Fiqure about 120 bucks a night for a room unless you can share that cost and then there's food. The trip is not cheap but I'm not taking my money with me and my kids will just blow it. ;)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I like the idea of going the week before. I dont mind crowds, but I dont like to wait in line.
Trailering the bike out there would be the way to go. I dont care what people say about riding in.

Does anyone go to Laconia NH???

Sledzep

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm in too, just let me know when you all decide to go so I can make plans to meet up. I'm in Colorado Springs so I can join up as you all come through!! :super:

·
Registered
387 Posts
If you can, plan for Americade in Lake George, NY in June 2007. It will be the 25 year anniversary and was good this year 2006. I hope to go but then again I am about 3 - 4 hours away and take my RV Toyhauler. JOHN

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mack400 said:
If you can, plan for Americade in Lake George, NY in June 2007. It will be the 25 year anniversary and was good this year 2006. I hope to go but then again I am about 3 - 4 hours away and take my RV Toyhauler.  JOHN
remind me when it get closer i may try and ride up to it i am in ohio so will be a good ride

1 - 8 of 8 Posts