1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
It's the anti-M109R so you might not get alot of love on this bike.

I like bikes in general. I've said it a million times but if money grew on tree's I'd have about one of every style bike just for variety. I'd have a Bobber, a Bagger, a Crusier, a Cafe, a Standard, a Chopper......too many bikes.......not enough time........or money! :mad:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I like bikes in general. I've said it a million times but if money grew on tree's I'd have about one of every style bike just for variety. I'd have a Bobber, a Bagger, a Crusier, a Cafe, a Standard, a Chopper......too many bikes.......not enough time........or money! :mad:
:agree:
:bigthumbsup:

p.s. Pynikal good to see your back on your feet and rolling in $$ ...

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Kind of dated appearance!!, Not sure what they are trying for on it...The old school look?? They succeeded there,,:doorag:

G

·
That's kick ass.... although I think I might try to scrap up for the scrambler....I like that old style look.....

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:agree:

p.s. Pynikal good to see your back on your feet and rolling in $$ ...
hardly rolling in the money, but when we get all this law suit stuff done there should be some left.:bigthumbsup:

and yes they wer going for the old school look in this bike. that is why i like it so much. i also like the bonneville but the thruxton really speaks to me.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thats what I like about you...not too many guys are willing to admit they like the tiny bikes.

The 900 is nice, but please do a custom paint job and change that nasty handlebar...lol

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
It's the anti-M109R so you might not get alot of love on this bike.

:agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not the bike for my taste. My wife could use it to get groceries, however. Just add the milk crates on the sides with bungee cords and it's good to go! :joke:

J/k. If you like it, then absolutely go for it!!!!! Just keep on ridin'.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I love it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I like it, always have. I had a Triumph Thunderbird Sport I modded like cafe bike. Fun bike, could keep up with the sport bikes in the mountains (not so much on the straights)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I test rode a bonneville se last year. It's a smooth little bike. Real easy to ride. Thruxton has the same mechanicals so I'd imagine it would be the same. Check out the motorcycle classics bonneville build project on their website. They did a few mods and really made cool little bike.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts