M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Going to meet at Imperial and woodruff in downey. Right off the 605. (am free breakfast and speaker. It is a Church. Look for the bikes in the parking lot. It is a big lot and building. Then mount up at 11 and head out to Renegade in riverside for a nice ride and maybe buy some gear.
Bob

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hey Bob, I will buy breakfast & you can buy me some gear! After all what our friends for! :joke:
Hey Scoot & Dawn ... come on & join us, it's a Calvary Chapel! Chuck Smith (my mentor)of Costa Mesa was the founder of all the Calvary Chapels...the non denominational Bible teaching preaching real deal!
BTW... thanks for your prayers, Jewell's recent medical tests show NO reoccurrence of the cancer!
Tim, if your not golfing come on down & the rest of you So Cal Niner's... where are you???

Hi Guys
Pantera Going to meet at Imperial and woodruff in downey. Right off the 605. (9:00am free breakfast and speaker. It is a Church. Look for the bikes in the parking lot. It is a big lot and building. Then mount up at 11 and head out to Renegade in riverside for a nice ride and maybe buy some gear.
Bob

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hi Guys
Going to meet at Imperial and woodruff in downey. Right off the 605. (am free breakfast and speaker. It is a Church. Look for the bikes in the parking lot. It is a big lot and building. Then mount up at 11 and head out to Renegade in riverside for a nice ride and maybe buy some gear.
Bob
I'm coming north on the 605. Right or left on Imperial?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Absolutlely :agree: I checked out one of Chucks teaching tapes (Romans) back in the early 80's...WHAMO...I discerned it... I was born again!

Pastor Chuck is one of the best speakers out
there. :bigthumbsup:
I'm coming north on the 605. Right or left on Imperial?
Coming North you would make a left Bujee1(heading west) on Imperial, when you get to the second signal light there's a school on the right & the church is on the left... a pretty big parking lot but you will see some bikes parked on the Woodruff side of the building.
Come on up 4 all the breakfast you can eat, yummy... and a lil time of worship & meeting some new people,learning something & then ride baby ride:2cool:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Sorry Bob, not able to make this one, next time.
Have a safe ride.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nobody showed. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sorry about that, just got back from VA seeing my kid. Keep me in the loop for the next one an I (we - wife and I) will be in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts