1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Watch how much travel these bikes have..... ALL the way down they look SICKKKK

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Lamont, Is that an airshifter I see???? IF so, please post some how to do's because my son has been talking to me about putting one on as well. He claims he picked up .30 seconds in the qtr mile with this as the only addition on his sportbike. :a18: :doorag:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I love that air suspension.

I can drop for the boulevard with my homeys :doorag: and lift for the canyons with my squids :hot:

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm interested if it comes in at a good price.
I'd also love an air shifter if you guys can dig one up or develop a good one to sell. My left leg is really orthopedically limited so I do all my racing from a roll as it takes too long to get it to the foot peg if I launch from a dead stop.
Jerbear

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
cant wait. also a price would be cool, so i can get to puttin' the dough together.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This kit may or may not need modifying for the 109 so that is why we are bolting it up first to deal with any issues it may have so you won't have to. ;) I'll get a price as soon as they tell me what it's going to be. Can't really tell you until we know what it's going to take to make it work. ::)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
ppridgen1 '

The title of the post is NEXT PROJECT (air). It did not say air suspension, it did not say air shifter. I simply asked a question to find out more about it. Is that a problem???? I thought we were all here to learn :realmad:

·
Registered
849 Posts
We all are here to learn Chuck and I hope you didn't feel anyone was picking on you.  You helped teach me about the idea of an air shifter which would solve some of my problems. Thanks.
Now if I can only get JR to send in a web address on Pingels or get Lamont to come up with something about air shifters for the 109.
Jer

·
Registered
752 Posts
Chuck said:
ppridgen1 '

The title of the post is NEXT PROJECT (air). It did not say air suspension, it did not say air shifter. I simply asked a question to find out more about it. Is that a problem???? I thought we were all here to learn :realmad:
ppridgen is okay he is just waiting for his 280 conversion and it makes him mean. He is normally very mediocre and not quite as ornery :joke:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Thanks guys, we are all only human and I appreciate your replies. Thanks JR for letting me know what this is :bigthumbsup: :redfaced:

·
Registered
752 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
and thank l-train(I think)for giving me the benefit of the doubt.....ps the little jester icon means i said it in JEST!sorry if ya misunderstood
Just helping you out bro :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got the valves mounted and got the compressor mounted and all was going well until I took the old shock off. ::)
They are sending me a new end Monday. Prototyping is so much fun. :realmad:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
looks very cool. might be a good alternative to static bones if it holds up well enough.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts