M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home from work I stopped by the ABC for some Crown. On my way out of the parking lot I saw two 9's pulling into the QS&L. One orange and one yellow LE.

Anyone from this board?

·
Registered
277 Posts
On the way home from work I stopped by the ABC for some Crown. On my way out of the parking lot I saw two 9's pulling into the QS&L. One orange and one yellow LE.

Anyone from this board?
I hope that was Royal Crown Cola (a.k.a. RC) :joke:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yeah I saw a yellow one today too. Black guy, with a matching yellow bandana. Saw him at J Clyde & J. Wonder if it was the same guy?

·
Registered
18 Posts
109 sighting

That was me on the orange nine and my man Rob from Richmond on the yellow nine. Starting to see a few more nines at QS&L every week.:clap2:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*sigh* I miss my 9...I stopped by cyclegear off little creek and as I pulled out I saw her sitting out front all lonely.

Best bike evAR!

Gunna have to catch up with some of you guys next time. I only went to QS&L once at their first bike night. I was the only 9 there. Not much of a bike night person myself.

·
Registered
549 Posts
*sigh* I miss my 9...I stopped by cyclegear off little creek and as I pulled out I saw her sitting out front all lonely.

Best bike evAR!

Gunna have to catch up with some of you guys next time. I only went to QS&L once at their first bike night. I was the only 9 there. Not much of a bike night person myself.
I was SHOCKED to hear you got rid of your Ride chris! You should have kept it! :doh::doh::doh::doh: you should be beaten :bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
twaz more of a financial decision to trade more than anything for what I felt was the need to go back to my roots of hitting the twisties without compromise.

And then to fuel it further, there was the fact that she puked oil for 3 years until I made the "mod" right before the meet that fixed it, shard of a bearing seal that I found magnetized to my speedo sensor at the meet and loss of confidence of her surviving the long run.

I will truly miss her - best bike ever even with all her problems *sniff* *sniff*

Now i'm back to sport with comfort. Just gotta try and stay off the popo radar :evil:

ride hard!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wholly chit.....I think I would need two hands on one grip to turn that sucker!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts