M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have them in the store just yet, give me a day or two.

JR-sent ya a PM :bigthumbsup:

Got another one you're gonna like a lot, along the same lines. Should have something to show you in a day or two.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Ok...for those of us who are n00bs to this board...
What store? I've seen a few of your designs, and think that I definitely neet to hit this store!
I like the "brave" one...mainly because I always rip on the HD riders at work with their slow bikes. Loud, Slow, Heavy....etc...

edit: Not smart enough to remember brave & proud...lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
Ctatyk said:
Ok...for those of us who are n00bs to this board...
What store? I've seen a few of your designs, and think that I definitely neet to hit this store!
I like the "brave" one...mainly because I always rip on the HD riders at work with their slow bikes. Loud, Slow, Heavy....etc...

edit: Not smart enough to remember brave & proud...lol
Hi there and welcome, just click the little signature (all the little pictures in a row at the bottom of his posts) and it will link you to the store.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I like them both.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah "a" is correct. Don't know why, but i always do that when referring to the M109r for some reason it sounds more right to me. English 101- "an" is used before a word that starts with a vowel and "a" is used before words that start with a consonant.

class dismissed

for those that are newer, the link to the store is the banner in my signature or the webpage link under my avatar (the little globe icon) in case you have signatures turned off in your preferences

·
Registered
51 Posts
I want one in a black shirt. Can't wait to order.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I like both shirts but I guess I have to go with the proud one. The other shirt might cause an incident or fight with a HD rider! It is true though!! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts