M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am Katmandu. jdmitchell is my son and resident comedian at our family gatherings. I want to express how much I enjoyed meeting many of you in Staunton and getting to ride 1900 miles with jd in the past week!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hi, Paul. I just spoke to Jeremy today. You two share a relationship, I wish my father and I had. :congrats: to the both of you. It was a pleasure meeting you this past week, and look forward to seeing you again in a year. Again sir, :welcome:.

Hink

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
:agree: I wish my Father and I could do the same. He has a bike but getting him on it and riding with me is like pulling teeth. I keep trying and hopefully he will come around some day. He loves to ride but doesn't make the time.

Congrats to you and your son, I know it will be something you remember forever!!

Missed you on Monday Hink! I was hoping to get to meet ya!! Until Next time I guess :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
:agree: I wish my Father and I could do the same. He has a bike but getting him on it and riding with me is like pulling teeth. I keep trying and hopefully he will come around some day. He loves to ride but doesn't make the time.

Congrats to you and your son, I know it will be something you remember forever!!

Missed you on Monday Hink! I was hoping to get to meet ya!! Until Next time I guess :bigthumbsup:
Next year bro... Sorry about that.:redfaced: But, a sign is a sign.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hey there pappy, not much here for GSX-1100F's with "NOS" but there is plenty of humor. I look forward to planning our trip for next year.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome to the Peanut Gallery!

You'll fit right in...

It was a true pleasure to have made your acquaintance...

I hope you can come to our meet next year... I'll ride with you ANYTIME - ANYWHERE!!

And your son, he's a great guy... You two have something special... a model for other fathers and sons to follow.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Welcome to the board!

Hey paul I had a great time from St. Louis to Indy then from Indy to VA. Let me know is you and Jeremy want to do a Saturday or Sunday ride some where in mid Missouri. I wish I could have made the trip to Nashville with you guys!

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Hi, I am Katmandu. jdmitchell is my son and resident comedian at our family gatherings. I want to express how much I enjoyed meeting many of you in Staunton and getting to ride 1900 miles with jd in the past week!
Glad that you could make it and hope to see you next year.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Glad to have you around here, Sir... :welcome:. I am glad you took my advice to join this board even while not having a 9. Everyone will make you feel welcome because that is the type of individuals we have around here. They also have a soft spot for "Katana's" with NOS bottles:bigthumbsup::a20:.

I have to say that it was a great pleasure not only meeting you but also riding with you the entire week. :yourock: If you ever want to go back on a visit to Europe, my doors will be open to you and your family.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
:welcome: It was great meeting you last week! Can't wait to do it again! :a18: :beer2:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Nice to see the man responsible for JD's sense of humor. Ditto on the awesome dad thing. My dad and I only got to ride together for a short time. I hope you guys have a million mile friendship ahead of you. Even if you did let him join the army. JD your dad rocks.:welcome:
Bob

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
It was great meeting You and your son ! lots of riding and great times ! see ya next year who knows maybe you will be on a nine :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
My condolences sir for having to put up with JD for all those 20 sum years or so? :p

Very nice to have you on the board. JD keeps it alive. Now if we could just get him to make the trip to KC so we can really give him some crap. :)

:welcome:

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
:welcome: to the board, and it was a pleasure meeting you!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
It was great meeting You and your son ! lots of riding and great times ! see ya next year who knows maybe you will be on a nine :)
He probably will stay with the sport touring style bike since he hates the idea of scraping pegs, but I can't say that I exactly liked either when I first started cutting up corners. But maybe if he puts some more miles on mine we can undo his 40 years of experience and get him to help me grind down the rest of my swing wings.

My condolences sir for having to put up with JD for all those 20 sum years or so? :p

Very nice to have you on the board. JD keeps it alive. Now if we could just get him to make the trip to KC so we can really give him some crap. :)

:welcome:
I really look forward to getting up to KC to meet all you guys, I just need to fit it into my schedule since my "honey do" list grew a little bit since I was gone for almost a week.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts