M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just want to say what's up. Love this site. Well a little about myself,
I have had a sabre, hayabusa, at the present a tl1000r. Now I have my eye on a M109r. Always wanted one and now is the time to get one.
Any heads up on what to get. Like what year. Are they all the same exept
color? I am looking for a stock one. I have always moded my bikes. That's
half the fun to me. Hope to meeting all of you.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. :D

Only minor differences from year to year. Some parts changed from plastic to metal and other small details, but nothing you can tell by looking at it. In 2010 they moved the tachometer to inside the headlight and added a gear indicator, but those weren't available in the U.S.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome. You will not be dissapointed once you get the beast. Make sure you check out RYNOSBACK "Bang for your buck Mods list" He has got some awesome ideas on there and is always willing to help.

·
Registered
172 Posts
aaahhh the TL.............thigh burning gas tank leaking............:welcome:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Like Zoom said....it doesn't matter what model year you get, they are all basically the same. The paint color for the LE models changed year to year but no functional difference.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
:welcome: and good luck with your hunt. I was 99% set on buying a TL when I discovered the M109R. I've always liked the look and sound of the TL. You will not be disappointed in the 9... so long as it's red, because everyone knows red is the fasted color.:cop:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts