M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 35 years (started when I was 3) of riding every kind of bike in the book, just picked up a 9 yesterday. Teaching the GF to ride (got her an Aero 750) and having sold all 3 of my bikes in 2008 in a feeble attempt to give it up, I started looking around for a sporty cruiser type bike and landed on this baby.

Love the forums, quickest place for good (and bad :joke:) information, so found the DLP site and ordered up my fuel management and TRE.

I've put all of 40 miles on the bike, but I can tell it's going to be a blast!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
:welcome::congrats:
:agree:pictures!
Mod bug is on its way...???

FYI: There is no bad info here... just lack of interpretation :yikes:

·
Registered
940 Posts
:clap2: Welcome, you made the right choice. I hope you did not get a yellow for they are the slowest and attract no attention. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: check out Hinks link on the forum, very helpful

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
BIG :congrats: on your new bike; You'll love it. :welcome: to the board, and above all, RIDE SAFE!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
744 Posts
:welcome:It had been 9 years since I had been on a bike before I bought my 9. I made a great choice and I think you will feel the same. You will enjoy the power of the NINE.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Considering what you were looking for....YOU FOUND IT! Welcome!:welcome:

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome: to the forum bro. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

Let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the welcomes folks. The 9 is an '08 Gray. Hope I'll get around to some pics this weekend, and really hope I catch a break in teaching the GF to ride so I can stretch the 9's legs a little!:D

Already got some good info off the site (hence all the ordered parts), and looking forward to buying non-Harley parts for a change.

See you all in the other forums and hopefully on the road. Now I just gotta go get all my metric tools out of storage ;).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts