M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I hope it is ok, but I dont have a 9.....yet. I have been riding my dads little 250 dirt bike that is used for checking crops for about 12 years now. I was happy if I hit 50 on that old dirt bike, and that was going down hill.....with the wind. Anyways last year I finally had the funds and bought my own 'real' bike. I still had a little bit of the young dumb kid in me and wanted to go fast so I bought a sport bike. A 2005 ZX6r 636. It was great and 2 months later I traded it in for an 08 ZX10. That thing was fast, but....not comfortable at all, at least for a ride longer than an hour. I was riding one day and saw this incredible looking silver bike, it was a 109. I went to the local Suzuki dealer, test drove one and about #$^% my pants. I needed one, speed, power, and comfort! My only problem now is getting rid of my ZX10 so I can finally afford a 109. Sorry for rambling, anyways, my name is Mark and I can't wait to be a 'real member' of this site!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
WELCOME

:welcome:to the forum. Good luck on your search for your 9. You won't regret it one bit. RIDE SAFE...STAY UP:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
:welcome:good luck in finding the best bike on the planet!! when you find one you wont be dissapointed!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your search. There is so much info on here that by the time you find a 9 you can have all the knowledge you need to need to make a good decision on price, condition etc....

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Perfect timing to purchase a bike! Dealers are hurting to make make a sale, make sure you do enough research on pricing and accesories as they may even throw in a few things to get you to take one home! You will never regret it! :welcome:

·
Registered
35 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome:! What part of Minnesota are you from?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hey Mark, You have come to the best place to find out anything you need to know about the 109. Most will go out of their way to help. So :welcome: and I hope you will have one soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome: to the 109 forum. I agree about the sport bikes, man, what a back, neck, wrist, shoulder ache. The 9 won't beat the sport bike for speed or agility, but comes close. Good luck and check here for answers to most of your questions.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts